Featured Testimonial from Tammy, December 2011:
"The whole catering service was fantastic! Brad & the server were so friendly and accommodating. When they arrived they approached us to introduce themselves & were quick and courteous while setting up.
The food...Oh, the food... As delicious as expected. The food was hot, cooked well, & nicely presented. They made sure everything stayed filled & served right up to the scheduled time.
I really could go on & on... Celebration Catering is the only one for my events."
Featured Testimonial from Teresa:
"My daughter grew up in Grand Rapids, but lives in New York. She chose to be married on July 16, 2011, in Grand Rapids, which left most of the wedding details up to me. She came into town for several days so we could pick a venue, etc. etc. When we decided on The Wave Room, we had no idea how absolutely perfect our choice would be. From beginning to end, the event coordinator, April Butler, was a joy to work with, allowing us flexibility in our choices, quick responses to our questions, and helpful suggestions along the way, all without being pushy or arrogant. When the day arrived, she and her staff were on site making sure everything was just right, and quickly seeing to any details we requested. The room is a nice size for such an event, quiet considering it is located in a cinema complex, bright because of the wall of windows along one side, adaptable for themed events (ours was of a tropical nature), and kept in very good condition (nothing looked tacky). The food served was fresh, delicious, and attractive to eat. The hosted bar kept our guests supplied with refreshments without long lines. There was constant attentiveness to the bride and groom to make sure they were supplied with any needs as they made their way around the room to greet guests. April and staff provided us with everything possible to allow our entertainment to be top-notch, including supplying us with an overhead screen and DVD equipment to show videos and a picture montage. At the end of the night, the staff was extremely helpful in allowing us access to clean up and supplying us with carts and simple packaging for items such as pieces of cake. Even though the wedding has been over for two months, we are still hearing from wedding attendees raving about the wedding and incredible reception. Would we use the Wave Room again? YES, YES YES!!!
Keep up the good work. We have been telling everyone who needs such a venue about yours; now we are afraid when we need to use it again, it will be booked solid!"
- Your staff should be very proud. You made our retirement party a memorable event!Erik, 12/4/10
- Wonderful experience, great venue!Nancy, Purse Love
- Service was fantastic – food was wonderful. Thank you for a lovely evening.Caralyn, Kamp Oil
- Everyone was an absolute joy to work with.Donna, MidState Security
- Exceptional service. I would definitely recommend to others!Taya, Lawrence Technological University
- Wow! The service hospitality and even planning support from Celebration! was stellar. You are truly a gift to our community!Shannon, Kent County Prevention Coalition
- It was a wonderful evening – thank you so much!Dave & Amber, Wedding 4/30/11
- Thank you for all your help! Everything was great!Amanda & Dave, Wedding 2/5/11
- The food and service was great! April was extremely helpful with helping us order and making sure everything was perfect for us!Leah, Central High School
Did you have a good experience with us that you'd like us to share? Feel free to contact us and let us know!